2020 WLA Scholarships
The Wisconsin Laboratory Association is offering TWO $1,000.00 scholarships for 2020
To be considered, students who meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be one of the following at an accredited college or university having completed at least one semester of classes:
- Technical Student
- Undergraduate Student
- Graduate Student
- All applicants must be enrolled in a curriculum that will enable them to pursue a career in a non-medical laboratory related field and have a 3.0 or higher Grade Point Average. (ex. cannot be pre-medicine, pre-veterinary, etc.)
- All applicants MUST submit the following three pieces of information to the Scholarship Committee to be considered:
- A completed WLA application form. (download application below)
- A current transcript from the school the student is presently attending.
- Two letters of recommendation from the student’s instructors.
The deadline for submitting COMPLETED applications and supporting documentation is March 31, 2020. Please make this information accessible to any interested students (feel free to photocopy the information.) Please contact either of us if you require any further information or assistance.